Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 13th

On Monday, July 13th was Aiden's actual birthday. I grabbed my camera first thing that morning to get a picture of him in his bed.


Birthday Boy first thing in the morning.

Just for fun: Here is last years.
It worked out that our Sunday School playgroup decided to go to Jumping Party that morning. It is a indoor space with lots of the inflatables. Aiden really amazed me on what he could do on his own, but I definitely still had to help him on some of the activities. I think I was more tired then Aiden by the time we finished.
This was the only great picture I got of him there.
After a nap, Pops came over for dinner and to bring Aiden his birthday gift. (We were sad that Granna wasn't here to celebrate with us. We look forward to her coming home soon!!) They had gotten Aiden a fun Power Wheels F150 truck. Aiden knew what to do right away. Although he still needs to work on steering and pressing the gas petal at the same time. :)




Overall, it was a great actual birthday!

No comments: