Monday, May 4, 2009

A Playdate with Madalyn

Last Friday Aiden and I headed to Temple/Belton to spend the day with Madalyn and her mom, April. We decided to take advantage of the break in the rainy days and meet at the Whistle Stop Playground in Temple. This playground is really neat with lots of wooden structures for the kids to climb on and fun swings and even a toddler area. Even though they kept running around in the opposite direction we were able to get some pictures of them together.







They loved running back and forth on this wooden bridge!


After their naps that afternoon they were being silly and wanted to sit together in the rocking chair. Aiden had all three of his blankets and Madalyn had her blanket and baby. They were so cute giving each other hugs and Madalyn was very interested in Aiden's nose.



* Make sure you check out the other new post today. I decided it was time I play catch up and update!

No comments: