Saturday, January 31, 2009

1. This is a little collage from playtime one day. I love his facial expressions!




2. Here is a video from this week. I was trying to get Aiden to make his newest animal sound, but was unsuccessful. I thought the video was still cute (besides me annoyingly asking the same thing over and over).




3. This is another video from this week. Aiden loves to making the kissing sound and loves to make things kiss each other. I don't really know what he was whining about in the end.





4. And finally here are a couple of silly pictures from tonight. I put this hat on Aiden just for fun and he kept it on for quite a while. He doesn't really mind to have hats on, so I guess it is not that out of place. (Sorry that they are a little blurry, I guess the lighting wasn't really the best.)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!
I get excited when I see something we have. I just got Walker those PJ's at our Carter outlet...love them. PS- Loved her straight hair to at the shower too :)
ejw

Tiffany said...

Looks like you've been letting that boy watch too many romantic movies. :)