Wednesday, August 13, 2008

13 months



Today I am 13 months old. In honor of this special day here are thirteen things you may or may not know about me.

1. I still take a pacifier whenever I sleep. (I would love to have it more often during the day but mom doesn't let me.)


2. I love to ride in shopping carts whenever we get out.


3. I am starting to imitate and say words that mom or dad say. For instance..bye, bye and mmmm mmmm (whenever something is good). I don't always say these words again, yet.


4. I have a special blanket that I like to sleep with. I also love to play peek-a-boo with it.


5. I now have 3 teeth. It has been taking an average of 2 months between each new tooth.


6. I LOVE to watch Baby Einstein.


7. I am a picky eater. I am still working on eating more table food and less baby food. So far my favorite table food (besides fruit) is hot dogs and chicken nuggets.


8. I close my eyes and smile big whenever I eat something I like.


9. I clap and cheer whenever daddy gets home from work everyday.


10. I love to take baths but I am not really sure about the pool. Sometimes I like it and other times I hate it and want nothing to do with it.


11. I am a morning person. I am most happy during this time of the day. Mom says I am a bear whenever I wake up from my afternoon nap.


12. I still normally take 2 naps a day. I can take only one if needed but I do better with two.


13. I love to be tickled!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiden, I'm glad to know you only have 3 teeth. Your buddy Bean has 3 1/2 (one is barely out), so y'all are right there together!

We miss all of y'all's smiling faces! Say hi to everyone for us.