Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sickness, Sickness, Please Stay Away

My mom said that the title for this post is the theme in our house. Shortly after getting over the cold, I came down with some sort of stomache bug. I never ran a fever but had to go a whole day with only drinking Pedilyte. I made up for it the next day though. Luckily it didn't last long and for the moment I am not sick. Towards the end of last week I was able to hang out with a couple of my friends.



This my friend Ella. She is only a couple of weeks older than me. It was fun getting to hang out with her because she has been living out of the country and is now in town visiting. I think she thinks I am cute (or maybe she just really like my shoes).

This is me and my friend Walker enjoying our first Super Bowl.




Here are some pics of me in my baseball hat. (Thanks Cousin Samuel!)
Last is a new video of me "talking". I have really started to get a little more vocal the last couple of days. It does sound like I am upset...but I promise I am just "talking".

No comments: