Here is last week in review....
Monday - Dad was off work and we spent the day relaxing and catching up on laundry from being gone most of the previous week.
Tuesday - Mom woke up not feeling well and dad even took the afternoon off to help with me. By late Tuesday night I had what mom had. A COLD!
Wednesday - Sick day...didn't go anywhere or do anything.
Thursday - Still recovering. Granna did come and watch me for a couple hours so mom could get out of the house. (Dad went out of town).
Friday - Still recovering. With dad out of town, granna and pops offered to watch me that night so mom could go to the movies with her girlfriends.
Saturday - Mom finally took me out of the house to do a little shopping. (Dad returned that night.)
That right folks...we spent almost the whole week in the house sick with colds. Luckily, neither mom nor I were very sick. Just runny noses and congestion. We are all better now and look forward to getting out of the house more this week. Sorry Granna for giving you the cold!!
I like playing on mom and dad's bed in the morning.
I have been drinking out of a sippy cup for a while, just thought I would finally post a pic of it.
I keep asking mom for juice...but all I ever get is water.
Peas are not my favorite vegetables!!
Can you tell when I get the peas and when I get the apples/cherries:
1 comment:
I love the pea picture!!
Post a Comment