Saturday, November 17, 2007

What's for Dinner?

If you guess squash, you are correct. Last night was my first time to eat vegetables. I enjoyed the squash! If you look closely you will notice my tongue is sticking out, I have recently figured out how to do this and now do it quit often.











There is not a whole lot of news to update you on. I have been sick with a cold the last couple of days. No fever or anything just a cough and stuff nose. Mom is hoping I get better soon...she says I haven't been the most pleasant during the past couple of nights.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love Aiden's bib with the checklist. It is a perfect description of life with a baby. Check everything off of the list and naptime still isn't happening (at least not the way I envision it could be according to Babywise!)