Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt #3

Last week we had several egg hunts. Four (for Aiden) to be exact. Addisyn participated in three. On Wednesday night, our church did their first family egg hunt. I did not think to bring my camera, and I was way too busy chasing Addisyn around and helping Aiden on a scavenger hunt for Resurrection Eggs. On Friday morning, we were invited to my friend Kacey's house for their annual Eggstravaganza. There were several inflatables in the back yard, along with some really cute snacks, and a live bunny. Addisyn loved to touch and look at the bunny. Here she is with her friend Hailey.

Sad to say that this is the only picture of Aiden I got that morning. He was all over the place and once again I was busy chasing Addisyn (can you tell she keeps me on my toes). Aiden did have fun with his friends and kept busy the whole time.

Addisyn enjoyed hunting for eggs. As soon as she would find one, she would open it to see what was inside. It took some convincing for her to put it back in the basket and look for more. She would have been content with just a couple of eggs.



Aiden also hunted eggs. Neither one wanted anything to do with the person in the bunny suit that we could have taken pictures with. We had such a great time, thanks to the Warren's for inviting us!!

No comments: