That is a smocking addiction. I love smocked dresses, bubbles, and rompers! Now normally they are not cheap and I am not a sewing expert...
Enter Smocked Auctions. They are an online Facebook auction that sale smocked clothing for a good price. So when they announced that they were having a sample/warehouse sale in Dallas, I convinced Norman that I needed to go. So while he took off the day from work my, good friend Jennifer Taylor and I drove to Dallas to see what they had to offer. The sale started at 9 am and we got there around 9:45 or so. When we walked in it was packed!

(It was actually more packed then this. This is just when I was in line and remembered to take a picture.)
We found some good deals, stood in line for a long time to check-out, and more then anything enjoyed some time away from the kids.

(Yay!!)
We did some more window shopping (we spent all our money at the sale). We also enjoyed some yummy lunch at Breadwinners! It was a great day!

1 comment:
Love the dresses!!!
Addisyn will look adorable in these. Mom
Post a Comment