Saturday, November 20, 2010

Look What I Got!

Today, one of my good friends stopped by with her newborn baby girl that I hadn't got to meet yet. She also brought me a baby gift. I couldn't be more excited to finally get some of these...

I had thought about cloth diapering whenever I had Aiden. But honestly didn't really have much information on it and didn't really have any friends using them. So I knew whenever I got pregnant this time that I definitely wanted to use cloth. (Thanks to my friends Emily and Michelle, who are pros at cloth diapering, who have answered my countless questions. I am sure I will be asking more!) These are the bumGenius 4.0 all-in-ones. Meaning that you are able to use them throughout birth to potty training. Now I plan on using disposables for the first month or so and then transition to the cloth. Yes, it will mean more laundry, but considering the amount of money I will save on buying diapers I don't mind. So, needless to say I was excited to get these two beauties...now only 16 more to go!

No comments: