When I was pregnant with Aiden, Norman and I went on a mission trip with our church to visit the families ministering to the people in Turkey. It was such a great experience. What was even better was that two of the girls living there at the time where also pregnant and my friend Jennifer, who also went, announced she was pregnant on the trip. It was fun sharing that time bonding with those girls. One of the gifts they gave us to remember our time in Turkey was a shirt for our then future kids with the Turkish flag on the front. I found it in the back of Aiden's closet recently and decided it was time for him to get to wear it. It was fun getting to put it on him and remember the trip. He will be wearing it throughout the summer, before he grows out of it, so now you will know why he is wearing a shirt with the Turkish flag.
No comments:
Post a Comment