Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catching Up

So, I know I haven't updated the blog in several weeks. I honestly haven't been very motivated to take any pictures and nothing new has been going on around our house. We have been spending time with friends and enjoying the spring like weather lately. Aiden loves playing outside and going to the park. I find it hard to believe that my little boy will be turning 20 months on Friday. That means only 4 more months until he is 2! Where has the time gone? Anyways, here are some of the pictures that I have from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy, and hopefully I will get back into the swing of blogging more often, because we all love those blogs that update several times a week!


Aiden and Madalyn longing to go outside
Playing at the park with Mason, Caleb, and Walker
Aiden reading with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kristyn
Waiting for friends to come over


What cuties! Mason, Aiden and Madalyn

Playing in Mason's backyard

Play date with Mason at the Mall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The playdays look fun!! let us know if yall ever need a younger, very good looking, girl to come along!!!!