Saturday, July 19, 2008

My 1st Birthday Party & 1 Year Stats

Sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures from my first birthday. My party was on the Sunday of my birthday. Unfortunately I wasn't really in a great mood that day (a new tooth that is still coming though is to blame). I was clingy and didn't really want anything to do with the pool party in my back yard. I did finally begin to perk up after I had some icing of my cake and got to open my presents. Enjoy pictures from that day!!



"Is it my birthday?"


"This is interesting." (sitting forward)

Playing Peek-a-Boo with Granna & Pops

The Table

"Am I suppose to stand up here?"

Playing in the water.

"What?"

Swinging (while everyone else in playing in the water)

The table again, this time with the GREAT cakes (thanks Ms. Emily!!)

"Am I actually allowed to make a mess?" I really liked the icing, but didn't really eat much of the actual cake.

"Hmmm...I like paper!"

"I'll help you."

"Bye, Bye See you next year."

On Monday, I went to the doctor for my 1 year appointment. Everything looked great. I now weigh 24 pounds 6 ounces (75%) and am 29 3/4 inches tall (75%). I also got four shots :(.

No comments: