Friday, May 23, 2008

New Things

On Sunday of this week I started waving. Mom has been working with me on this for a while now. While we were eating lunch at Granna and Pop's house Granna waved to me and I finally waved back. Everyone said it is funny because when I wave, I wave to myself. I even waved to my friend Madalyn when she came to visit me on Tuesday (my mom didn't even tell me to)!! I won't wave to my mom still....I see her all the time.

I got go to the Mayborn Museum this week, thanks to Caleb and his mom. It was pretty fun but I look forward to go back when I am walking. Here are a couple of pics from the trip.


"Who is this handsome guy?"

"Come and play friend!"

My Uncle Ryan's wedding is this weekend!! I am looking forward to seeing family, dancing, and hopefully mom will slip me a bite or two of cake. :)

Make sure you check out all the new post below! Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone!!

No comments: