Monday, November 5, 2007

UMHB Homecoming

This Saturday my mom and dad took me to the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor Homecoming. I even had a cute jersey to wear to the game. Thank you Uncle Ryan and Aunt Kristyn. I had a fun time meeting some of my mom's college friends and watching the football game. Too bad the game wasn't more exciting. They beat East Texas Baptist University 72 - 7. I also got to see my friend Madalyn. My mom didn't take any pictures of us though. The rest of the weekend I was a little fussy since I didn't get any good naps on Saturday. My mom hopes that it will be a good week for me. Good news for mom: I have slept 8 - 9 hours three night in a row!!!!
GO CRU!!

Me with Uncle Ryan

Me with Uncle Ryan and my soon to be Aunt Kristyn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: