Friday, October 26, 2007

Pics

Pictures that describe what have been going on lately:


Hi everyone!! My mom took this picture of me last night. She had left the room to do something and left me to play on my own. This is how I looked when she came back. She thought it was funny....I don't really know why. :)

This is a collage of pictures of my first time eating rice cereal last night. I really liked it a lot and ate the whole bowl with no problem. I liked to help mom by holding the bowl and guiding the spoon into my mouth. I look forward to more of this stuff.


This last picture if of me with my friends Gianna and Caleb at the zoo this morning. It was my first time to go to the zoo. I ended up falling asleep at the end of time. I think the moms had more fun then us kids....but I think that will change soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: