Hi, my name is Aiden and I am now 2 months old. Some of the recent things I like to do are sit up on the couch with my mom and dad, find my right hand to put it in my mouth, and sit in my bouncy chair and watch whatever is around me. I don't really like tummy time that much. This week I decided to roll over from my tummy to my back in protest of tummy time. Saturday, September 15, 2007
2 Months Old
Hi, my name is Aiden and I am now 2 months old. Some of the recent things I like to do are sit up on the couch with my mom and dad, find my right hand to put it in my mouth, and sit in my bouncy chair and watch whatever is around me. I don't really like tummy time that much. This week I decided to roll over from my tummy to my back in protest of tummy time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment