On Thursday, we had our first Going Away / Baby Shower Party for our friends the Ramsey's. They will be moving to Kentucky in a couple of weeks, and are expecting a baby boy around mid-October. Kathy and I started teaching together 3 years ago. We are going to miss their friendship.
On Saturday, we had our second Going Away / Baby Shower Party. The Record's are going to be moving to Marshall, TX in a couple of weeks, and are expecting a baby girl sometime around mid-August. Nate will be working at ETBU in the fall. We are all glad that Maren will have her baby here in Waco, so we will get to see their baby girl before they move.
The picture is of all the ladies at the party. Can you guess how many are pregnant?
If you guessed 6 out of 12 you are correct. And that isn't even everyone out of our Sunday School class that is expecting!
Lastly, is a picture of me at 37 weeks pregnant. I thought it might be time to post a pic, because who knows how much longer I will be pregnant. :) I will post more about what the latest is tomorrow or Wednesday, after my appointment tomorrow.
The rest of the weekend, we didn't really do a whole lot.
2 comments:
What time is your appt. tomorrow? Who is your doctor again? We go early tomorrow morning (9ish) for an ultrasound...maybe we'll see you there! :) Let me know. ejw
Tell your friends that are moving to Marshall that I work at ETBU, too! Let them know if they need any help, I will be glad to do what I can! What will he be doing at ETBU? Love ya!
Post a Comment